Year-end brings large to-do lists for almost everyone. If you're a CEO, CFO, or business owner you likely have even more on your plate this time of year. Our Year End Tax Letters for Individuals and Businesses outline the latest information we have on tax reform as well as planning suggestions for a variety of situations.
In them you'll find guidance on:
- IRAs and Retirement
- Expenses and Exemptions
- Deductions (state, local, and standard)
- Charitable Contributions
- Obligations and opportunities under Wayfair
- Savings opportunities for:
- Limited Liability Companies
- S Corporations
- Savings opportunities for C Corporations
Meeting with your advisor is key to ensure that you're on the right track and headed into another successful year. Your advisor can guide you through changes and can help explain what they mean for you.